Developed by physiotherapists, the Clinical Pilates programme pioneered the link between recent spinal stability research and the original work of Joseph Pilates. Core stabilization training and muscle efficiency are key factors that have been identified by researchers and addressed by the Clinical Pilates approach. Athletes too are now focusing on muscle control work. The result is a body that works more efficiently. For more details see www.clinicalpilates.com/about/ or ask our Chartered Physiotherapists. Our group classes are designed to incorporate the principles of Clinical Pilates into your ongoing physical healthcare.
What are the benefits?
- Training your muscle groups in functional patterns, helping your body to work safely and efficiently
- Develop your dynamic core stability
- Challenging your muscle control (rather than brute strength and rigidity)
- Safe injury management & greater resistance to injury
- Correction of poor mechanics that underlie injuries
- An overall feeling of physical wellbeing, with improved posture, balance and motor control.
Our Pilates programme includes an initial individual assessment with a Chartered Physiotherapist who has extensive experience in Pilates. Our 45 or 60 minute classes are all run by a Chartered Physiotherapist trained and experienced in leading Pilates classes of the highest standard. Our small class size, with a maximum of 6 participants, allows your Chartered Physiotherapist to ensure everyone in the class is carrying out the exercise safely and correctly and allows modification of exercises to accommodate any injury, restriction or difficulty you may have.
For any further information please contact us by email or phone using the details below.
Pilates Classes Prices
1 class is €20
We Offer Discounted Class Packages
3 classes are €50 - SAVE €10
7 classes are €100 - SAVE €40
11 classes are €150 - SAVE €70
Terms & Conditions: When purchasing discounted class packages; Changes in class time/date or class cancellation will incur a loss of that class.